How do I give online?
1. Visit this page.
2. Fill in the form under the Donation section then hit Continue.
3. Fill in the form under the Giver section then hit Continue. Please note you can choose to Donate As Guest or Create an Account. If you already have an account you can log in under Returning Donor.
4. Fill in the form under the Payment section then hit Continue.
If I already have an account where can I log in?
You can log into your account using this page.
What are some of the benefits of online giving to the church
- Reduces the number of checks to process
- Promotes consistent giving
- Makes it easier to forecast future donations
- Provides easy tracking of giving commitments
- Allows people who do not regular attend the church a way to support our ministries
What are some of the benefits of online giving to the donor?
- Offers a convenient, private, and secure method of giving
- Allows you to contribute even when you are out of town
- Is more secure than bringing cash or checks to the church
- Strengthens participation and support in the church
Is Online Giving Secure?
Yes, all account information entered online is secure. No one has access to your data unless authorized by you.
Are there any hidden charges or fees?
There are no hidden charges or fees for the donor. You select the dollar amount of your gift. That is the exact dollar amount that will be recognized as your donation. The church pays nominal transaction fees as seen in the table.
|Payment Method||% Cost||Transaction Fee|
Is an account required?
No, an account is not required. However, an account makes it easy to see your previous donations and manage the recurring donation schedule.
Can I set up automatic payments?
Yes, you control how often you would like the donation to be made: one time, weekly, bi-weekly, 1st and 15th of the month, monthly, quarterly, or annually. This schedule can be modified at any time by logging into your account.
When is the contribution charged to my checking account?
Transactions from a bank account can take up to 2-3 business days. Contributions scheduled on Friday through Sunday may not show up until early the next week.
What if I want to change my online giving or stop it?
At any time you can log into the system with your account name and password and make changes. You can edit or cancel the gift under the Scheduled Payments section.
What should I do if I have further questions?
Please contact John MacAdam with any further questions.